Office Playlist of the Week

Yep, another work week is right around the corner. You know how excited I am...LOL. I did make a trip to the library today to find some interesting music to take to work with me.

Lisa Bianco: Postdata (It finally dawned on me today when I was at the library that Lisa Bianco is the same guitarist who plays with the band Hunter Valentine who will be performing at this year's Pride festivities in Loring Park. Of course I decided to grab her CD while at the library today. Music isn't too bad.).

My Bloody Valentine: MBV

Birdy: Fire Within

Karen O: Crush Songs

Sugar: Copper Blue (Deluxe Edition)

Delain: The Human Contradiction

Sabaton: Heroes

Nightwish: Endless Forms Most Beautiful

Covenant: Leaving Babylon

Neuroticfish: A Sign of Life

Angels and Agony: Monument

Awake the Machines vol.7

Re/Vision: The SkyQode Tribute to De/Vision

Dum Dum Girls: Only in Dreams

Delta Rae: Carry the Fire

Delta Rae: After It All

Mirabilis: Here and the Hereafter

Austra: Olympia

The Bangles: Doll Revolution

Shiny Toy Guns: III

2:54: The Other I

Spirited Away motion picture soundtrack

Hackers 2 soundtrack

Future Perfect: Escape

Nitro/noise: No Cure for the Apocalypse

Panic Lift: Is This Goodbye?

Sensuous Enemy: Parity

Ego Likeness: Water to the Dead

Comments

Popular Posts