Old and New Favorite Songs Of The Week

Old Favorite Songs:
Dum Dum Girls: I Got Nothing

I think of all the Dum Dum Girls songs, "I Got Nothing" is my favorite song by them. The song has such great memorable pop hooks.

Marsheaux: Summer

This is my summer theme song. I think this was the first song I have heard from Marsheaux. Still a classic to me.

Siouxsie and The Banshees: Cities in Dust

My all time favorite Siouxsie and The Banshees song. End of story.

New Favorite Songs:
Purity Ring: Repetition

My current favorite song off the latest Purity Ring album. I am really looking forward to seeing the band next month.

In This Moment: Dirty Pretty

My favorite song of the latest ITM album Black Widow. A very catchy song.

Camouflage: Count On Me

Really loving the new Camouflage album Greyscale. I particularly love "Count On Me" which features ex-Wolfsheim singer Peter Heppner.

Comments

Popular Posts