Old and New Favorite Songs

Old Favorite Songs:






It is a mixed bag this week for old favorite songs. I recently came across "Not In My Name" on Spotify last weekend. It is one of the few songs I like on Tohuvabohu. I always liked it when Lucia would sing lead vocals. Too bad this was the album that made me realize that it was time to move on from KMFDM's music.

Like many Nightwish fans, I really wasn't crazy about Anette Olzon but I did like a few songs she sung with the band, "Amaranth" being one of the songs. The other day I came across a video on youtube of the Minnesota Lynx playing against the Atlanta Dream for the WNBA title in 2011 and "Amaranth" was used for the music. I ended up falling in love with the song all over again.

Lately I have been enjoying super cheesy '90s europop music while at work. My current favorite song right now is Amber's "Can You Feel the Love". Super catchy song.

New Favorite Songs:






Over the weekend I picked up the soundtrack to The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1. I was pleasantly surprised that I liked most of the music on it. I especially like the Bat for Lashes track but then again you really can't go wrong with anything by Bat For Lashes.

Still loving SPC ECO's Dark Matter album. "I Won't Be Heard" is my current favorite track from the album at the moment.

After attending the Purity Ring show last night, I have been checking out some of Born Gold and Braids' music online. I really like w hat I have heard from Braids so far.

Comments

Popular Posts