Freezepop at The Nether Bar with Duck Duck Punch, The Electric Witch, and Dance Assault on 07.18.15

Another Kilted Farmer Koncerts has come and gone. Last night I went to see Freezepop with local acts Duck Duck Punch, The Electric Witch, and Dance Assault. In between sets, DJ SLT provided some music while the bands broke down or put up their gear for their set. It was a fun night to be had, I especially dug the sounds of the Duluth act The Electric Witch. They even did a rad cover of Depeche Mode's Black Celebration towards the end of their set. Last night was the fourth time I had seen Freezepop live. I have yet to be disappointed in Freezepop's live shows. I love it that they close the show with a cover song and this time the theme song to the '80s cartoon show Jem.

goth_maven's Freezepop at The Nether Bar album on Photobucket




Comments

Popular Posts