Updated list of music I bought in 2015

It has been awhile since I last posted a list of albums that I have bought this year so here is my updated list. When I make my final list at the end  of the year, it will be more organized than this list.

Chandeen - Forever and Ever
Joan Jett and The Blackhearts - Fit To Be Tied
Janet Jackson - The Velvet Rope
Mono - Formica Blues
Sade - The Best of Sade
FKA Twigs - EP2
Zola Jesus - Taiga
Nightwish - Elan
Nightwish - Endless Forms Most Beautiful (2x - 3 disc earbook copy and deluxe edition digital version)
Sleepthief - The Dawnseeker (extended edition)
Orphan Mothers - Hindsight
Angels and Agony - Monument
Re/Vision: The SkyQode Tribute to De/Vision
2:54 - The Other I
Namnambulu - Distances
Purity Ring - Another Eternity
Seabound/Iris - Radiant Turbulence 
The Foreign Resort - The American Dream
Paul Van Dyk - Out There and Back
Prodigy - Fat of The Land
Hackers 2 soundtrack
A Tribute to Blondie
Massive Attack - Mezzanine
Depeche Mode - Violator 
The Crystal Method - Vegas
Pegasus Asteroid - The Fog
Neuroticfish  A Sign of Life
Covenant - Leaving Babylon
Delta Rae - After It All
Sabaton - Heroes
Invocation Array - A Color For Fiction
Spc Eco - Dark Matter
VNV Nation - Resonance (2x - digital and CD)
Camouflage - Greyscale
Amy Winehouse - Back to Black
Ashbury Heights - The Looking Glass Society
Frozen Plasma - Dekadenz
Cocteau Twins - Treasure
KMFDM - Hau Ruck
Queensryche - Empire
iotronica - Of Moons and Stars
Joy Williams - Venus
Pachelbel and other Baroque Hits
The Last of The Mohicans soundtrack
Chillout 2003: The Ultimate Chillout
Chvrches - Every Open Eye (2 CDs, one being autographed by the band)
Faithless - 2.0

Not a very impressive year for music if you ask me. The albums in bold print are my personal favorite releases of 2015. Heard a lot of super crappy albums this year but I won't mention the albums or the artists. At the moment Chvrches, SPC ECO, and Ashbury Heights are at the top of my list of best albums of 2015. Their albums are simply way too good to ignore.

Comments

Popular Posts