Album Of The Week: Art Angels by Grimes

These past two weeks for me have been really great for new music. Last week I downloaded the new albums by Conjure One and Grimes. In fact Grimes new album Art Angels is this week's pick for Album Of The Week. I have been listening to this album every day especially on my commute to work and going home.



Judging by the reactions on Grimes' Facebook page, Art Angels is a love it or hate it album. The album itself is quite a departure from Claire's previous album Visions. The music is very pop-radio friendly with its super infectious pop hooks. I love this pop direction Clair Boucher went with the new album. Don't get me wrong, I love Visions but I just can't help myself and love this upbeat, pop sound. Art Angels is simply 49 minutes of fun.

Comments

Popular Posts