My Favorite Album From the '90s: Star by Belly

If you have been living in a cave and haven't heard the news, the '90s rock band Belly has reformed and are in the process of announcing live gigs in the coming months on their Facebook page. No US dates have been announced yet. I think eventually they will start announcing dates in the US. I was so excited when I heard that the band had gotten back together. Their album Star is one of my favorite albums from the early '90s. My memory is very shaky but I believe the first time I heard the album was during my miserable freshman year in college. I ordered some tapes from BMG music club and one of the tapes I got was Star. I don't know what compelled me to buy it but I was looking for some interesting new music. 23 years later, I still love the album.

Comments

Popular Posts