Guilty Pleasure Of The Moment: Runaway Horses by Belinda Carlisle

Lately I have been listening to a lot of pop music from the '80s and '90s. One of my favorite pop albums is Belinda Carlisle's solo album Runaway Horses. It is easily one of my top 10 favorite albums of all time. I have been a fan of the album since I was a teenager when I first heard the single "Leave A Light On".While I enjoy Belinda's other solo albums, Runaway Horses is and always will be my personal favorite. The only track on the album I am not particularly fond is the title track but asides from that dud, the rest of the album is pure pop perfection. It is really difficult to listen to this album and not get one or all of the songs stuck in your head. That is how damn catchy the songs are.  After all these years (try 27 years), this album still holds up well.

Comments

Popular Posts