Album Of The Week: Call The Rocks by Aby Wolf

This past weekend, I went to the Electric Fetus for some new music. I picked up albums by Aby Wolf (local artist), Tegan and Sara, and Bat For Lashes. When I was perusing the new releases section, I came across the new EP Call the Rocks by Aby Wolf. I didn't even know she had new music out. That was the first CD I grabbed while I was at my favorite record store. The EP is about 17 minutes of pur electropop bliss. Ex-Lookbook member Grant Cutler (who worked with Aby on the Wolf Lords album which I absolutely adore) produces the five song EP. If you are familiar with Grant's work, you can definitely hear his work in Aby's music. Since the EP goes by so quickly, I have been listening to it a few times a day. I absolutely love it and would recommend checking it out.


Comments

Popular Posts