Album of the Week: Darkness Leaves Nowhere to Go by The Luna Sequence

If you haven't heard of The Luna Sequence, you should check out this act now. I have been a fan for the past couple of years. I discovered The Luna Sequence through Bandcamp and been a fan of Kaia Young's blend of industrial, metal, and punk music. Earlier this spring Kaia released a new TLS EP called Darkness Leaves Nowhere to Go. This was the first TLS release which I didn't take to right away but in the past couple of days I have been listening to it and have warmed up to the songs quite a bit. I have to admit I favor  the 2014 release Fearful Shepherds Hunt Their Sheep a bit more but Darkness Leaves Nowhere to Go is still a great effort by one of my favorite cyberpunk acts in the last few years. Definitely give it a listen! You really can't go wrong with anything by The Luna Sequence.

Comments

Popular Posts