Albums and Playlists I Am Currently Listening to

Albums:














Playlists:






I made a trip to the Electric Fetus for the first time in a couple of months. I have to admit streaming music has made me lazy on supporting my favorite musicians. My apologies. I need to do better. I learned that local musician Aby Wolf has a new EP called Call the Rocks out. I immediately picked that up along with the new albums by Tegan and Sara and Bat For Lashes. I definitely  had an electropop theme going on with my musical purchases. As much as I love streaming, the new Tegan and Sara, and Bat for Lashes albums sounds better on my portable stereo than through my tablet or laptop. The new Aby Wolf EP is terrific. Grant Cutler (who worked on her Wolf Lords album with her) produces Call the Rocks. Definitely recommend buying all three of the releases I bought today. 2016 has definitely been better for music than 2015. 

Comments

Popular Posts