Office Playlist for the Week

Monday is right around the corner. Fortunately I actually bought some new music for the first time in over a month. I know I am bad about it but I do have a trip to Chicago in September for two concerts in one weekend to save $$$. Also I have been streaming music so much I have completely neglected my cd collection so I am going to try to listen to more of my cds at work but I will still stream music from my tablet to mix things up.

Albums:
Aby Wolf: Call the Rocks

Amethystium: Isabliss

Ryan Adams: 1989

Bat for Lashes: The Bride

Beyonce: Lemonade

Brandi Carlile: The Story

Tracy Chapman: Greatest Hits

CHROM: Peak and Decay

Cinderella Effect: Pearls

Delta Rae: After It All

Dessa; Parts of Speech

Emika; Drei

Future Perfect: Dirty Little Secrets

Grimes: Art Angels

The Jezabels: Synthia

Juno Reactor: The Golden Sun of the Great East

Lana Del Rey: Honeymoon

LIGHTS: Midnight Machines

Lush: Blind Spot

Ari Mason: Creatures

MNYNMS: Rites of Passage

Moby: 18

Muna: The Loudspeaker

Neon Bunny: Stay Gold

Shakespeare Sister: Hormonally Yours

Tegan and Sara: Love You to Death

Playlists:
I Love the '80s

I Love the '90s

'90s electronica

Comments

Popular Posts