Road trip music

Tomorrow I am heading down to Chicago for the Belly and Lush concerts at The Vic Theatre over the next two nights. Of course I am going to be spending the day on the road via Megabus but it does not mean my road trip has to be boring. Here is some of the music I plan on listening going down to Chicago (and going home via Amtrak).
























For me some of the best music I love to listen to while traveling is more in the country/folk/rock vein. I absolutely adore listening to Tracy Chapman, Brandi Carlile, and Delta Rae while on the road. I also love listening to Loreena McKennitt's music while on the bus or train. I suppose after listening to EBM, metal, and everything in between five days a week, eight hours a day, one has to take a breather and listen to something else while traveling to his or her destination. That said, I did have to throw in some hip hop music by Dessa and P.O.S, and a little Alice in Chains.

I will definitely be tweeting pics from the Lush and Belly concerts this weekend. I will also be posting pics on my Instagram account as well. Feel free to follow me there if you have an IG account.

Comments

Popular Posts