Albums and Playlists I Am Currently Listening to

Albums:














Playlists:






Yesterday after work, I made a trip to the Electric Fetus to treat myself to some new  music. I ended up leaving the store with a used copy of  the soundtrack to 2046 (the Wong Kar Wai film), Moonbathers by Delain, and Venus Acoustic by former member of The Civil Wars Joy Williams. I have been enjoying my new music. Since 2046 isn't found on Spotify, here is a sample of the soundtrack which I love.


I can't believe I found the cd for $3. The last time I saw it at record store, it was as an import and about $26, not cheap.

The new Delain album is terrific. That band can really do no wrong in my book. As for the new EP by Joy Williams, as much as I like 2015's Venus, I honestly think her songs sounds even better as acoustic tracks.

I have updated my Guilty Pleasures and Futurepop playlists. I try to update some of my playlists so I don't get sick and tired of listening to them. 

Comments

Popular Posts