Album Of The Week: The Hating Tree by Autumn

It is Tuesday and it is time for my Album Of The Week. I actually was going to make The Hating Tree last week's Album Of The Week but that got put aside. Just as well since I have been listening to the album every day for the past several days. In fact it is my most played album at the moment. It is funny though when I first listened to The Hating Tree prior to seeing Autumn open up for Strap On Halo in August, the album really didn't do much for me. Now I listen to this album more so than Return to the Breath.

Favorite tracks: How It Came To Be This Way, Even Now, ...Of Moondrop Tears, Desert Winds of Jezebel, and Resurrection. I particularly love the ballad "...Of Moondrop Tears". I have been listening to the shit out of that song. When I am in the mood for something more upbeat, I usually turn to "How It Came to Be This Way" and "Desert Winds of Jezebel".

So if you haven't heard of Autumn or at The Hating Tree, check it out.

Comments

Popular Posts