Albums and Playlists I Am Currently Listening to:

Albums:












I have to admit I am so NOT impressed with the new albums by Amaranthe and Enigma. I like both groups but their latest efforts have been less than impressive however I don't want to give up on them completely so I have been listening to them whenever I can. Do LOVE the final album by Leonard Cohen. It is a beautiful album. I listened to it last night on Spotify and immediately fell in love with it. Today I went out and bought the CD. I have already listened to it three times. Such a haunting effort. Rest in peace, Leonard. You will be missed.

Playlists:








I have been on an AC/DC kick lately after I created my first politically influence playlist. Their music seems have brought me out of the dumps post-election. I can listen to "Highway to Hell" and "Money Talks" constantly. Of course I had to create a post election playlist to reflect my emotions. When I just don't want to think about politics, I love to jam to my '80s playlist.

Comments

Popular Posts