My ten favorite songs to listen to during and after the 2016 election

Well another election season has come and gone, and we have a new president one that I absolutely detest with every inch of my body. As a woman and a person of color, I am completely offended by our next president and those who elected him and his bigoted VP. Thanks America! The one constant in my life that has helped me cope with this horrible news is music. Here are my ten favorite songs that has made today a bit more tolerable (but not by much).

01. Assemblage 23: Bravery


02. Dixie Chicks: Not Ready To Make Nice


03. Combichrist: What the Fuck is Wrong With You?


04. AC/DC: Highway to Hell


05. L7: American Society


06. David Bowie: I'm Afraid of Americans


07. Youth Code: A Litany (A Place to Stand)


08. KMFDM: New American Century


09. Suicide Commando: When Evil Speaks


10. Portishead: Sour Times

Comments

Popular Posts