Weekly Office Playlist

Albums:
Adele: 25

Amaranthe: Maximalism

Aengeldust: Freakshow

Assemblage 23: Endure [deluxe edition]

Bat For Lashes: The Bride

Bjork: Homogenic

Blume: Autumn Ruins

Chicane: Behind the Sun

Client: Client

Leonard Cohen: Live in Dublin

Leonard Cohen: You Want It Darker

Dark Sanctuary: De Lumiere Et D'Obscurite

Delain: Moonbathers

Erotic Elk: III

Faithless: Reverence

Guns 'N Roses: Appetite For Destruction

Hanzel und Gretyl: Black Forest Metal

Inertia: Existential

L'ame Immortelle: Unsterblich

L7: Bricks Are Heavy

Margo Price: Midwest Farmer's Daughter

Ministry: Psalm 69

Phantogram: Three

Sleigh Bells: Jessica Rabbit

Playlists:
Thunderstruck: My Favorite AC/DC Songs

I Love the '80s

My Favorite Cover Songs

Debris: My Favorite Ayria Songs

Futurepop Playlist

Blood Angel: My Favorite Blutengel Songs

Of Moondrop Tears: My Favorite Autumn Songs

Comments

Popular Posts