Weekly Office Playlist

This week is a short work week for me. I requested Wednesday and Friday off. I am going to see The Jezabels at 7th st Entry on Tuesday night, and Friday I just didn't want to deal with the bullshit that comes with riding the bus and that day is when there is limited rides which sucked when I worked the day after turkey day last year. I did not have fun dealing with that BS. Anyways, here is what I plan on listening to for the two whole days I am going to be working. LOL!

Albums:
Aby Wolf: Wolf Lords

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Autumn: Return To The Breath

Avarice in Audio: Apollo and Dionysus

Ayria: Paper Dolls

Blaqk Audio: Material

The Break Up: Synthesis

Chvrches: The Bones Of What You Believe

Chvrches: Every Open Eye

Leonard Cohen: You Want It Darker

Dark Sanctuary: Through 9 Years in the Sanctuary

Dave Gahan and Soulsavers: Angels and Ghosts

Enigma: The Fall of a Rebel Angel

The Jezabels: Synthia

Kristin Kontrol: X-Communicate

Kanga: Kanga

L7: Bricks Are Heavy

Margo Price: Midwest Farmer's Daughter

Null Device: While You Were Otherwise Engaged

Phantogram: III

Solar Fake: Broken Grid

Technolorgy: Dying Stars

White Lies: Friends

Playlists:
I Love the '90s

'90s Electronica

Futurepop Playlist

My Favorite Songs of 2016

My Favorite VNV Nation Songs

Comments

Popular Posts