Album Of The Week: Volume II by September Mourning

Over my holiday break I made a trip over to the Electric Fetus because I still had some money on my Christmas Visa gift card from work left. I ended up buying the new albums by White Lies and September Mourning, a band I have been a fan of for some time courtesy of youtube. I now regret not going to their show at The Cabooze when they were in town recently because I am really digging their brand of hard rock. One of my favorite songs on the album is the cover of "Stand By Me". I have heard the occasional cover of the classic Ben E. King but this is definitely my favorite cover.
Other faves includes "Children of Fate", "Superhuman" and "Til You See Heaven". I definitely recommend giving this album a listen. I have been listening to it at least twice a day since I bought it on Thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts