Albums and Playlists I Am Currently Listening to

Albums:


















Playlists:








I recently picked up the self-titled album by Heart from the library the other day. I have been listening to it quite a bit. Call me weird but I always liked the '80s Heart over the '70s Heart.

Lately I have been finding myself enjoying hair metal again. I will admit the music does make my work day a lot more bearable and easy to drown out the conversations by my annoying coworkers.

With the mutant orange about to become president next month, I must say I find songs like "We're Not Going to Take It" and "Highway to Hell" quite meaningful. I honestly think the electoral college will be stupid enough to let that awful man to become the country's next president. These next four years is going to be awful and that's putting it mildly.

Comments

Popular Posts