Albums I bought this year

I can't believe 2016 is going to come to an end in just a week away. This year has been different for me. I actually didn't buy a whole lot of music because I have upgraded my Spotify account to premium (i.e got sick of the commercials). I admit Spotify has made me a bit lazy when it comes to music purchases and I will try to do better in the new year. That said I did buy albums that I heard on Spotify and went out of my way to buy CD copies (examples: You Want It Darker by Leonard Cohen, SVIIB by School of Seven Bells, Friends by White Lies, and Synthia by The Jezabels). Without further ado, here is my annual list of albums I bought this year.

Aby Wolf: Call the Rocks
Adele: 25
Ari Mason: Creatures
Assemblage 23: Endure [deluxe edition]
Avarice in Audio: Apollo and Dionysus
Ayria: Paper Dolls (2x, digital copy and CD copy)
Bat For Lashes: The Bride
Blutengel: Seelenschmerz
Brandi Carlisle: The Story
Chamaeleon: Evils is Good
CHROM: Peak and Decay
David Bowie: Blackstar
Delain: Moonbathers
Depeche Mode: Catching Up With Depeche Mode
Dessa: Parts of Speech
Evanescence: Fallen
Future Perfect: Dirty Little Secrets
Hydrah: Hold
Joy Williams: Venus Acoustic
Kitten: Heaven or Somewhere In Between
Kristin Kontrol: X-Communicate
Leonard Cohen: You Want It Darker
Lights: Midnight Machines
Lush: Blind Spot
Moby: 18
P.O.S: We Don't Live Here
Pride and Fall: Red For the Dead, Black For the Mourning
Promidal: Simul Iustus et Peccator
Psalm One: The Death of Frequent Flier
Pulcher Femina: Shadows of The Lover
Purple Fog Side: Breathe In
Ryan Adams: 1989
School of Seven Bells: SVIIB (2x, digital and CD copies)
September Mourning: Volume II
Softwave: Together Alone
Straight Outta Compton soundtrack
Strvngers: Strvngers
2046 soundtrack
Tegan and Sara: Love You To Death
The Internet: Ego Death
The Jezabels: Synthia
Tracy Chapman: Greatest Hits
White Lies: Friends
Yo Yo Ma and The Silk Road Ensmeble: Sing Me Home

Comments

Popular Posts