Playlist of the Week

I have been on a nostalgia kick in the past twenty four hours. It all started when I bought some new music yesterday which was Goldfrapps' Felt Mountain and The Muffs' remastered version of their second album Blonder and Blonder, which has also inspired me to start my next 100 list for an upcoming blog post. Today I was just jamming to my '90s playlist I created awhile back. Today I almost forgot how much I love the song "Heaven's Gate" by Toni Childs. Her voice is so distinctive and unique. Another great song I recommend checking out on this playlist is This Mortal Coil's "I Come And Stand At Every Door". That song totally sends chills down my spine.I added and removed a few songs here and there. So here is my playlist of the week. A trip down memory lane. I hated high school and my first year in college but I absolutely loved the music I listened to during those years. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts