Weekly Office Playlist

Back to the five day work week grind. I did make a trip to the Electric Fetus today to see what I could find and possibly end up taking home with me. I ended up buying Goldfrapp's Felt Mountain and The Muffs' remastered Blonder and Blonder, two of my all time favorite albums which inspired me to start creating a list of 100 albums that has influenced me over the years as a you and into my adult years. Not sure when I will post it but hopefully this week.

Albums: 
Austra: Future Politics

Ayria: Paper Dolls

The Birthday Massacre: Walking With Strangers

Blutengel: Demon Kiss

BT: ESCM

BT: -

Tracy Chapman: Greatest Hits

CHROM: Peak and Decay

Clan of Xymox: Matters of Mind, Body, and Soul

Daft Punk: Tron Legacy

Delain: Moonbathers

Dum Dum Girls: Only In Dreams

Drain STH: Freaks of Nature

Ego Likeness: The Compass EPs

Faithless: 2.0

Goldfrapp: Felt Mountain

Iris: Radiant

Lullacry: Legacy 1998-2014

Magna Canta: Enchanted Spirits

The Muffs: Blonder and Blonder

Pink Floyd: A Momentary Lapse of Reason

Rank 1: Symsonic

Stompcrash: Swear By The Moon

Playlists:
The Donald Trump Era

I Love the '90s

Manic Monday: The Best of The Bangles

Metamorphosis: My Favorite Delerium Songs

Of Moondrop Tears: My Favorite Autumn Songs

Ashbury Heights Playlist

Passionate Kisses: My Favorite MCC Songs

Comments

Popular Posts