Albums and Playlists I Am Currently Listening to

Albums:
















I find that the more I listen to the new Xandria album, the more the music grows on me. Really not fond of the last track on the album. I also been listening a lot of the latest Delerium album. To be honest, I don't hate it but I also don't think it is all that great. I guess "meh" would be the best word to describe it. Right now I am digging the debut album About U by Muna. I first heard of them awhile but with their debut EP but I kinda forgot about them until I came across their video for "I Know A Place" which I immediately became hooked on. I might have to go to their show on the 17th at the Turf Club later this month. Today I recently rediscovered the beauty of October Project's self-titled album. "Bury My Lovely" remains my favorite song by the band.

Playlists:








I have been in such a depressed mood for the past few days. Earlier this week, I came home to see a tenant had committed suicide by jumping out of the building from the 12th floor. I had the not so great pleasure of seeing his lifeless body laying on the pavement. That was a real shock to my system. The only music that I have found much comfort in is Mary Chapin Carpenter's music, I have taken solace in the warmth of her vocals and gentle yet often emotional lyrics in the past few days. 

Comments

Popular Posts