My current favorite artists/bands

Spotify is down. I am unable to post this week's playlist. Only on a Monday would this bullshit happen. Gotta love Mondays. Since I am unable to share this week's playlist, I thought I would post a list of my current favorite artists/bands.

Autumn - U.S Band - What a shock eh? LOL! I don't think I need to explain my enthusiasm for this band.


Muna  - I swear this LA pop band has been a godsend to me for the past couple of weeks. Their music has really lifted my spirits up in the past few weeks. Their album About U is so damn good. I am constantly listening to it.


The Rope


Erotic Elk - My current favorite synthpop band at the moment. Yeah their name is hilarious but if you look past it and listen to their music you would be surprised by how good they are as a musical act.


White Lies


Vowws

I am so glad I went to the White Lies/Vowws concert. Both bands each put on excellent sets although I will admit that it took me awhile to get into Vowws set.  In the end the band did win me over.

Tegan and Sara - ever since I started listening to Muna, I have been on a Tegan and Sara kick. Both groups put out some excellent electropop.


Austra - super excited about seeing Austra live this week. Her new album Future Politics is excellent. I am particularly fond of her song "I Love You More Than You Love Yourself". That is my favorite song off her new album.

Comments

Popular Posts