Albums and Playlists I Am Currently Listening to

Albums:














Playlists:








Got into a Curve mood this morning. Curve is one of those bands I never got to see live and never will (according to Dean Garcia on Facebook last year Toni Halliday decided to leave the music industry behind her). Oh well, I will always have their music to enjoy. I actually have the two CD compilation which goes under the name Way of Curve. It was not a cheap import but so worth the money. There is some really great remixes and unreleased tracks by the band. I love their cover of the Donna Summer classic "I Feel Love". I definitely recommend either downloading the album or finding an actual copy of it Amazon.

Because I am going to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts for the opening celebration of At Home With Monsters exhibit, I have started listening to Javier Navarrete's film score to the film Pan's Labyrinth", one of my top five favorite films of all time. I just love the music to the film. Javier really captures the drama and melancholy of the film in his music.

I have been listening to a lot of CHROM's second album Synthetic Movement which has been one of my favorite albums from 2012. This album has really held up well with me. I can't believe it has been five years since the album came out.

I recently created a couple of new playlists, a CHROM and Moby playlist. I just started reading Moby's memoir Porcelain last night. So to read his book set to a playlist of his music I put together is perfect. I am enjoying Moby's book so far. 

Comments

Popular Posts