Earworm of the Week

For this week's Earworm of the Week, Chose Ghost Twin's "Mystic Sabbath". Last week, one of my FB friends brought up the band Ghost Twin. I was immediately intrigued by the name so I went on bandcamp and listened to a couple of tracks from their upcoming album that comes out in May (which I have included in this post below the youtube clip). I was hooked. I then went and listened to their album Here We Are In The Night. The song on that album that really stood out with me was the song "Mystic Sabbath". I absolutely love the way Jaimz Asmundson's vocals and lyrics flowed. Jaimz's delivery almost had a rap-like quality. I just really enjoyed listening to him sing on this song. The melodies is infectious. If you haven't heard of Ghost Twin, Check them out. Their new album drops in May.




Comments

Popular Posts