Albums and Playlists I am currently listening to

Albums:




















Playlists:










If you haven't heard of Empathy Test, you should go check out their music now. I have been listening to their latest EPs they recently dropped as well as 2014's Losing Touch. If my readers like Mr.Kitty and Kite, I think Empathy Test is certainly right up their alley. I have been listening to their music a lot this past week.

Next to Empathy Test, I have been listening a lot of The Eden House music especially their new album Songs For the Broken Ones. I am really addicted to the new album. It is everything I love about darkwave/goth music. I can't recommend checking out this album enough.

Earlier this week I discovered the dreampop band Fazerdaze. They are a band out of Auckland, New Zealand. I heard their song "Lucky Girl" on Spotify by accident and immediately loved what I heard. They released their full length album Morningside last month. It is a fantastic album. Their music is super catchy.

Today I made a trip to the Electric Fetus and saw they had the new TBM album so I bought that and a ticket to next Saturday's PIG show at Amsterdam Bar and Hall. I love Under Your Spell by The Birthday Massacre. I am really happy to have gotten to see the band live last month and hear a few tracks from the new album.

Ruined Conflict has a new album out. It is wonderful. As a fan, I am definitely not disappointed. Ruined Conflict is definitely a band to check out for fans of VNV Nation. 

Comments

Popular Posts