Earworm of the Week

Ever since the PIG show on Saturday night, I had been listening to my favorite KMFDM album NIHIL on a daily basis. "Juke Joint Jezebel" was the very first KMFDM song I ever heard. It was in the early '90s, and I was living in Milwaukee. I believe I heard the song at my friends' Jason and Dave's house. I was hooked. As influential as Ministry was for me in my introduction to industrial music, KMFDM was the turning point that lead me to get into the genre more seriously. "Juke Joint Jezebel" remains my favorite KMFDM song to this very day (next to "Brute" and "Anarchy").



Here is the concert footage of PIG performing my favorite KMFDM song I recorded. I was sweating bullets because I was afraid the batteries in my camera would die on me. Fortunately it did not. LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts