Weekly Office Playlist

The weekend goes by way too quickly. Despite having Friday off, this weekend went by very quickly for me. I finally got my CD copy of The Eden House's Songs for the Broken Ones. I like being able to listen to the album on my stereo. Since I have been streaming my music, I have been a lot more pickier about buying CDs. I have been updating some of my playlists like my first Random Mix playlist. Not long ago I did update my futurepop playlist. I also have added a few more tracks to my VNV Nation playlist. I am getting super excited for their show next month at 7th St Entry so I wanted to extend the playlist for me to listen to at work..

Albums:
Autumn: The Hating Tree

Autumn: Return to the Breath

The Azoic: Forward

Battle Beast: Bringer of Pain

The Birthday Massacre: Under Your Spell

Bonnie Tyler: From the Heart - Greatest Hits

Cellmod: Graveyard of Empires

Cesium 137: Science and Sound

CHROM: Peak and Decay

Concrete Blonde: Recollection - The Best of

Drain STH: Freaks of Nature

The Eden House: Songs for the Broken Ones

Erasure: Loveboat

The Frozen Autumn: Pale Awakening

Hanzel und Gretyl: Scheissmessiah

Helalyn Flowers: Sonic Foundation

Hexheart: Midnight On a Moonless Night

Jed Kurzel: Alien Covenant soundtrack

KMFDM: NIHIL

Lords of Acid: Lust

Luna Mortis: The Absence

Metric: Fantasies

Nordika: Ecstasy

PIG: The Gospel

Shiny Toy Guns: Girls Le Disko

Steve Jablonsky: Transformers - The Last Knight

The Tear Garden: Eye Spy, Vol.2

A Tribe Called Red: A Tribe Called Red

Zeraphine: Years in Black (Best of)

Playlists:
Futurepop Playlist

Empires: My Favorite VNV Nation Songs

The Eden House

Gothic rock/darkwave Playlist

Random Mix

Random Mix II

My Favorite Songs of 2017

Comments

Popular Posts