Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

Albums:














Playlists:








This wasn't the best week for me. I had just come back to work after taking last week off. It was hard for me to get back into the groove of things. I really didn't listen to many albums for most of the week. I spent most of this week listening to my random mixes.

Yesterday some new music dropped. KMFDM with Hell Yeah!, Janet Gardner (from the band Vixen) with her self-titled solo album,  and Exit Eden with Rhapsodies in Black. I am going to have to listen to the KMFDM and Janet Gardner albums a few more times. I do though have taken to the Exit Eden album immediately. I love these women and their take on some of the biggest pop hits in the past couple of decades.

If you haven't heard of the synthpop band Gold Zebra from Montreal, CA, I definitely recommend giving their music a listen. Their self-titled has once again made way into heavy rotation with me. It is one of the few albums I have been listening to this week on a daily basis. 

Comments

Popular Posts