Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

This week just wasn't a very good week for me mood-wise. It was really hard for me to find music that would make me feel productive at work or just happy in general. All this week I have been listening a lot to my first two random mix playlists especially the second volume. I have a lot of cheesy '90s pop music on the second mix so that seems to have been a good distraction. I also have been listening to a lot to music outside of synthpop and industrial music, case in point my Mary Chapin Carpenter and Loreena McKennit playlists. I find both women's voices very comforting to listen to this week.

The more I listen to the new Arch Enemy album this past week, the more the music has grown on me. I still think War Eternal is a better but I am really liking Will to Power as time goes on with every listen. Another new release I am digging is the new Zola Jesus album Okovi. I loved her last album Taiga. Certainly was not disappointed with her new effort. I am still mulling over whether or not to see her in concert next month.

It has been awhile since I listened to VNV Nation's Resonance album. Perfect music for my current mood. I absolutely love the classical interpretations of the duo's music.

Albums:
















Playlists:






Comments

Popular Posts