Albums I am currently listening to

This week I have spent listening to more of my playlists than albums. It was the end of the month for me at work, I just find it easier to listen to my playlists which are three hour long playlists than trying to figure out what album to listen to. Earlier this week, I updated my gothic rock/darkwave playlist. I did finally get around to listening to Alice Glass's debut EP.  I like it what I have heard so far but I certainly need more time for the music to really sink into me. I hate saying this but the new Android Lust album is one of those albums I really have to be in the mood to listen to and definitely not something I can listen to at work. Still loving the new Exit Eden album.

As for this weekend, I have been listening to some music from a year or older. Right now I am currently listening to The Xenogamous Endeavour by Psy'Aviah while typing tonight's blog entry. It is my personal favorite Psy'Aviah album. I liked that there is more of a dance/pop element to the music.I really liked the diverse singers on the album.

This morning I threw in Chirality, the most recent album by The Frozen Autumn. That was the album that got me into the band a few years ago. I completely forgot how good the album is. Good mix of goth and synthwave. I am excited that the band has a new album coming out in November.

It is September and I have yet to get sick and tired of the latest NamNamBulu album Borders. All of the songs are so ridiculously catchy and make for great earworms. Don't be surprised if the album ends up at the top of my annual best of list.

Albums:
















Playlists:










Comments

Popular Posts