My current favorite songs of the week

It has been a short work week for me so I didn't get to listen to as much music as I tend to at the office. Got a few newer songs by the likes of Exit Eden, Felix Marc, and Nordika but for the most part this week's playlist features songs from a year or more ago.

Picked up some albums recently from the library this week on one of the two days I requested off. I got some Deadmau5, Royskopp, Natalie Imbruglia, Social Distortion, Siouxsie and The Banshees, and George Michael. I haven't listened to the Royskopp, Siouxsie and The Banshee, and Social Distortion albums yet so I didn't include tracks from their albums on this playlist. I must say I was really surprised by how much I liked the 2015 Natalie Imbruglia release Male. She went in a country music direction. I really not into EDM but on a whim I decided to snag the Deadmau5 album. I actually enjoyed listening to it. Definitely something I could listen to at work to keep me motivated.

Comments

Popular Posts