Album of the week

Today I have been listening a lot to the new P!nk album Beautiful Trauma. I am really enjoying it. I think it is as good as her previous album The Truth About Love which was the album that made me appreciate her music and got me to become a fan of her music. I generally am not a fan of pop music but I honestly like P!nk's music. I love her voice and her no-nonsense attitude.  Not big on her debut album which was leaned more on the R and B side of music. Not all of the songs worked for me. I just wasn't big on her duet with Eminem "Revenge", certainly better than their duet from the last album. Also really not a fan of the last track "You Get My Love", it was about two minutes too long. As far as ballads goes, "But We Lost It" is my personal fave.  My favorite tracks are the title track, "Whatever ou Want", "What About Us", "Where We Go", and "For Now". I am particularly fond of "Where We Go" and "For Now". I have been listening to those songs constantly today. The songs are super catchy.  I'm not sorry for liking this album. It is a good freaking pop album. I may not be crazy about a couple of tracks but overall I do think it is a good (pop) album. The music is a nice breather from everything else I listen to on a daily basis.

Comments

Popular Posts