My current favorite songs of the week

TGIF! I got some interesting new tracks on this week's playlist.

Blutengel has a new song out called "Black" while it pales in comparison to their earlier work which I prefer, I have to admit it is one of their better songs in recent years.

Just had to include some Chelsea Wolfe and Youth Code songs on the playlist after attending the sold out show at The Turf Club show. I wish it wasn't so damn packed but overall it was a wonderful night for live music. Youth Code did not disappoint me with their high energy set. Chelsea Wolfe put on an amazing set herself. Her drummer is incredible. I am so glad I finally went to see her live. I have been meaning to see Chelsea live but never got around to doing so.

Also threw in new tracks by Hans Zimmer from the new Blade Runner film, Fatima Al Qadiri, P!nk, and The Eden House.

Just picked up the soundtrack to Atomic Blonde from the library this week. I have been enjoying the soundtrack a lot so I have included a couple of tracks found on it (i.e Nena and Reflex). I certainly plan on getting my own copy when I make a trip to the Electric Fetus for their Halloween sale this weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts