Playlist of the week

Last night, I decided to create a new work playlist. I just finished putting it together tonight. There are no mellow tracks on the playlist. I wanted to make a playlist that had a lot of energy that would pretty much keep me awake, if not motivated to work. There is quite a bit of cheesy hair metal/glam metal like Vixen, Quiet Riot, and Twisted Sister but I also have thrown in some music that isn't so cheesy as in Hanzel und Gretyl, The Crystal Method, The Prodigy, Ayria, and L7. I actually threw in some hip hop music to go with the metal/hard rock, and techno sounds. I kept the EBM/goth/synthpop/industrial to a minimum.  I wanted this mix to be as diverse as possible. 

I am currently listening to the playlist right now and I am really liking what I just put together. This definitely will make my early morning commute to work a lot more bearable (i.e drown out the assholes who might be talking loudly on the bus or over the phone). The songs I chose really flows together. I will probably edit and update this playlist like my other playlists.

Comments

Popular Posts