Throwback Thursday

Today  on my day off from work, I have been uploading some videos I had recorded in the past several days. I hope to get the rest uploaded by the end of the weekend. As I am going through some of my videos I have recorded this year alone, I thought I would post my faves for a Throwback Thursday blog entry.

Autumn's last local show at the soon to be closed Triple Rock. Believe it or not I got this from my seat in the back of the room. LOL! Unfortunately the batteries died during the recording and I forgot to bring more with me. I'm such a big dummy. Oh well! Still love the results of the video footage.  Love this song too. I confess, "Seconds" used to not be one of my favorite Autumn songs but it has grown on me since this show back in February.



I wish I gotten "Nightmare" (my favorite Nyxx song) but oh well. Great song. Damn shame there were people in front of me that got in the way of my camera. I apologize for all the swerving I did in the video. Oh and Nyxx is an absolute doll. I got to chat with her after the concert. I rank her as one of my favorite artists I have had the pleasure in chatting with at shows (along with Donna from Ego Likeness, Jennifer from Ayria, Kristy from The Azoic, and Raymond Watts of PIG).



Now this footage from the same show I had no problem getting a good view ;). This clip of Aesthetic Perfection is by far my favorite of the AP videos I have recorded over the years. I like how close I was to Daniel.



This is the first time I had used my camera instead of my digital camera for video recording. To be honest I prefer using my digital camera. Better sound but unfortunately it keeps zooming out of focus (unlike my camera on my phone). Anyhoo, this is my very favorite Ego Likeness song. What a great show and before my summer went to hell in a hand basket.



And you know damn well I had to record this song at the PIG show ;). My favorite KMFDM song.

Comments

Popular Posts