Weekly Office Playlist

Another weekend has come and gone. Fortunately this week is a four day work week for me. I requested this coming Friday off. Here is some of what I plan on listening to for the week.

Since I have been listening so much to Chelsea Wolfe's Hiss Spun so much, I decided to give Abyss another shot.

Created a new playlist for work. It is a mix basically to help motivate me through out the work day. Got a lot of cheese in the mix but I do have a few songs that aren't so not cheesy.


Albums:
Aengeldust: Freakshow

After Forever: After Forever

Android Lust: Evolution

Aubri Doe: Sleeping Symphony

Awaken Solace: In Nightfall's Embrace

Belinda Carlisle: Wilder Shores

Blume: Rise From Grey

Blutengel: Demon Kiss

Chatelaine: Take a Line for a Walk

Chelsea Wolfe: Abyss

Chelsea Wolfe: Hiss Spun

Delain: Lucidity

Drab Majesty: Careless

Erasure: Cowboy

Erasure: Loveboat

Gary Numan: Savage (Songs from a Broken World)

Goldfrapp: Felt Mountain

Haberdashery: Tonight the Angels

Hey Violet: From the Outside

In This Moment: Beautiful Tragedy

Lana Del Rey: Lust for Life

Leah: Of Earth and Angels

Metric: Pagans in Vegas

The Moon and The Nightspirit: Holdrejtek

Nightwish: Vehicle of Spirts - Wembley Arena (live)

Sarah Brightman: Harem

Solitary Experiments: Cause and Effect

Uh Huh Her: Nocturnes

Playlists:
My Current Favorite Songs

Hungry Lucy Playlist

The Eden House Playlist

Graveyard Club Playlist

Electropop Playlist

Work Soundtrack

Comments

Popular Posts