Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

This week I spent most of my time listening to my playlists at work especially during the last two days of October. I recently created a new playlist especially for work featuring nothing but metal and all sorts of metal from Amaranthe to Within Temptation, and everything in between. I also been listening a lot to my I Love the '80s II playlist. It is not just about new wave but some cheesy pop and rock form the decade. The music has been a good distraction from the shit storm going on at work for me.

With the recent release of Autumn's new single "The Fall", I have been listening to the single every day and certainly more than a few times. I have been waiting to hear new music from them for some time now. Still listening to the new Kirlian Camera single "Sky Collapse". I have to admit the first time I heard "Sky Collapse", I thought it was a Covenant single since Eskil's vocals comes on first.

Been listening to the new Haim album Something to Tell You quite a bit this week. Just finished listening to it a minute ago. I am really enjoying the album even more so with every time I listen to it. Not a big fan of pop music today but their new album as well as P!nk's latest albums I can make an exception to.

Recently picked up from the library David Gray's greatest hits. It has been years since I listened to his music so I thought I would request his greatest hits album. I find myself enjoying his music more than when he first came out. At the time his vocals was a bit annoying to me but now that I am older, I am really not bothered by his distinctive vocals. My favorite song off the album "The One I Love". I haven't heard that song in many years and when I first heard it today I just fell in love with it again.

I now regret not going to the Tegan and Sara show as opposed to last week's KMFDM show. I really have been enjoying the covers album the duo released. I would have liked to hear the twin sisters perform their album The Con acoustically. The Con X has a couple of duds on it but overall there are some solid covers on it by the likes of Muna, Bleachers, Pvris, and Shura to just name a few.

Albums:
















Playlists:










Comments

Popular Posts