Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

This week at work I listened mostly to my playlists but I did manage to get in some albums that needed to be heard. Unfortunately I did not get a chance to listen to the new Evanescence album but I will eventually. Hopefully tomorrow I will. I did though get to listen to the new Amberian Dawn album. This is my first time hearing music by the band. I liked what heard. I listened to the album again this morning. The music has started growing on me with every listen. I have tried to listen to the new Primitive Race album but I just couldn't get into their music. Not my cup of tea unfortunately. Voltaire has a new album out called Heart-Shaped Wound. I need to listen to it a few more times but at the moment I just am not feeling it.

This weekend I am on an Autumn kick. Yesterday I listened to The Hating Tree twice and today Return to the Breath. Both albums have really stood the test of time right now. I can't believe it has been 20 years since The Hating Tree came out. This version has two tracks not included on the original version. I ended up buying the 20th Anniversary edition of the album on bandcamp. Right now I am listening to the new single "The Fall". The second song on the EP "Before and After" is a gorgeous ballad. That remix of "The Fall" by William Faith is really something else.

One of my favorite synthpop acts Cosmic Armchair recently and finally released their debut album Contact. I have been waiting for this album for the past couple of years. I discovered Cosmic Armchair somewhere on the internet. I forgot how ;). I have listened to the album a couple of times. It is a great album. Go check them out!

Another great album I love is Tarja's winter album From Spirits and Ghosts (Score for a Dark Christmas). I will let her music speak for itself. I love hearing Tarja sing within the classical genre. Not that I don't love her work in the metal world but she is amazing when she is singing classical.

Albums:
















Playlists:






Singles:






Comments

Popular Posts