Office Weekly Playlist

It is a short work week for me because of ThanksTaking and I have requested Friday off from work. Despite the short work week, I made sure I would have plenty of music to listen to.

Albums:
Amberian Dawn: Darkness of Eternity

Amberian Dawn: Innuendo

Astronomique: Astronomique

Astronomique: Burning Stars Fade

Aurelio Voltaire: Heart-Shaped Wound

Autumn: The Hating Tree (20th Anniversary edition)

Autumn: Return to the Breath

Buddha Bar: A Trip to Marrakesh

Butcher Babies: Lilith

Cosmic Armchair: Contact

Danny Elfman: Justice League

The Dark Element: The Dark Element

Depeche Mode: Exciter

Diary of Dreams: Hell in Eden

Empathy Test: Safe From Harm

Empathy Test: Losing Touch

Evanescence: Synthesis

Golden Gardens; Reign

Golden Gardens: Between the Siren and Amulet

Grendel: Age of the Disposable Body

Inertia: Dream Machine

iVardensphere: Bloodwater

The Jezabels: Prisoner

Lacuna Coil: In a Reverie

Midnattsol: Where Twilight Dwells

P!nk: Beautiful Trauma

Sisters of Mercy: First and Last and Always

Sleeping Romance: Alba

SPC ECO: Calm

Tarja: From Spirits and Ghosts (Score for a Dark Christmas)

Tristania: Darkest White

Vision of Atlantis: Ethera

VNV Nation: Transnational

Playlists:
I love the '80s

I Love the '80s II

Gothic Rock/Darkwave music

Metal Playlist

Amaranth: My Favorite Nightwish Songs

Comments

Popular Posts