Weekly Office Playlist

The weekend has once again come and gone. Every now and then I don't have much difficulty trying to figure out what I listen to at work for the week. This week is one of those rare moments. I think I got a fairly good mix of new and old music to listen to or should listen to at work this week. I definitely need to listen to the new albums by Primitive Race, Noir, and Mind.in.a.Box this week.

After hearing the new Astronomique single "Mimic Forms", I decided I needed to reintroduce myself to the band's other music.

Last night, I saw on bandcamp that the band Autumn has a 20th anniversary version of The Hating Tree. This album features a different version of "Seconds" and unreleased track called "Suffer the Dogs". Needless to say I bought the digital album.

Albums:
Astronomique: Astronomique

Astronomique: Burning Stars Fade

Autumn: The Hating Tree (20th Anniversary edition)

Autumn: Return to the Breath

The Bellwether Syndicate: The Night Watch EP

The Break Up: Synthesis

Buddha Bar Meets French Kitchen

Chvrches: Every Open Eye

Client: Authority

Leonard Cohen: You Want It Darker

Covenant: Leaving Babylon

Curve: Doppelganger

Curve: Cuckoo

The Dark Element: The Dark Element

Depeche Mode: Spirit

Diary of Dreams: Hell in Eden

Evanescence: Synthesis

Frozen Plasma; Dekandenz

Grendel: Age of the Disposable Body

Hanzel und Gretyl: 2012 Zwanzig Zwolf

iVardensphere: Hesitation

Lights: Skin and Earth

Midnattsol: Where Twilight Dwells

Mind.in.a.Box: Broken Legacies

Noir: Reburning

Primitive Race: Soul Pretender

PVRIS: All We Know of Heaven, All We Need of Hell

Sisters of Mercy: First and Last and Always

Sleeping Romance: Alba

Visions of Atlantis: Ethera

Playlists:
SPC ECO Playlist

Metal Playlist

Gothic rock/darkwave playlist

My favorite songs of 2017

Random Mix

Random Mix II

Graveyard Club Playlist

My Favorite Loreena McKennitt Songs

Comments

Popular Posts