Albums, singles, and playlists I am currently listening to

This week I have been gearing up for my annual best of list and a review of the year (which ever I choose to do first). The way I go about putting my list together, I like to try to listen to all the music I am aware of with a heavy emphasis on TRY. Unfortunately I didn't get very far after hearing the new albums by T.O.Y. and X-Marks The Pedwalk. I have been listening to their albums a lot. It goes without saying that I really liked Secrets and Pain is Love a lot.

I didn't listen to a lot of my playlists this week because I spent most of this week listening to the new T.O.Y. and X-Marks The Pedwalk albums. I have been listening a lot to my revamped Autumn playlist. Very glad I was able to find their single "The Fall" on Spotify. I also have been listening a lot to my updated Futurepop playlist.

I hope to get my best of 2017 list posted either sometime during the three day holiday weekend. I will either have it posted tomorrow or Monday.

Albums:























Singles:






Playlists:




Comments

Popular Posts