Playlist of the week

Last night I decided my Conjure One playlist needed a bit of an update. I ended up adding some remixes to my Conjure One playlist. And just for fun and nostalgia, I added two youtube clips I recorded from Conjure One's 2011 show at Ground Zero in Minneapolis, MN. Enjoy!

I discovered Conjure One many years ago when I found their self-titled album in the used CD bins at Cheapo Discs when it was still in uptown. This was days before the album was released. Something compelled me to buy that album and as the adage goes "the rest is history". I immediately became a fan of Conjure One. I eventually learned that C1 is the brainchild of  Rhys Fulber of Front Line Assembly and Delerium. While I do enjoy all of C1's albums, the self-titled album remains my personal favorite album. The most recent C1 album Holoscenic is excellent. I do recommend checking it out.





Comments

Popular Posts