My current favorite artists and bands

Here are some of my current favorite artists and bands I have been enjoying at the moment so do please check them out:

Pale Waves

I discovered the Pale Waves (who are from Manchester) last weekend via youtube. It was one of those happy accidents. Yeah it is pop music but I will take the indie pop sounds of Pale Waves over the garbage by Cardi B and whatever else is popular in pop music nowadays. Heather kinda reminds me a bit of Avril Lavigne which I never cared for but her band's brand of indie electropop is really good IMO. Here is an interview from NME Heather did with Matt Healy of the band 1975 Matty Healy interview.

Ultranoire

I discovered Ultranoire on Facebook through one of the synthpop pages I follow. I finally got around to listening to their latest album Intronaut. All I can say is don't sleep on it especially for those who love Depeche Mode.

Wingtips


I just discovered this band yesterday on Facebook. They are incredible. Go give them a listen.

T.O.Y.

I have been listening a lot to the new T.O.Y. album Pain is Love all this week. It is so damn good. I am reminded of Depeche Mode, De/vision, Beborn Beton, and Camouflage. To think I haven't heard of the band up until last weekend.

X-Marks the Pedwalk

I wish I hadn't slept on this band for a long but I am now awake. Definitely plan on listening to their albums tomorrow.

Charlotte Someone


Psy'Aviah

Just ordered the new Psy'Aviah album Lightflare after hearing a couple of tracks from the album. I loved what I had heard.

White Lies

It has been awhile since I listened to some White Lies. Today I was listening to the deluxe version of Friends. A year later, I still love the album. It has almost been a year since I saw them in concert at the Cedar Cultural Center. That was a fun show. 

Comments

Popular Posts