Playlist of the week

Over the weekend I was inspired to create a playlist of my favorite synthpop songs from the past ten years from 2007-2017. For some of the bands, I chose the less obvious tracks such as "Darkflow" by Assemblage 23 as opposed to "Bravery", or I went with "Smaller" from Ashbury Heights instead of "Spiders". I felt like those songs get a lot of play time on my other play lists. I tried to keep the playlist to not so recent music but I did have to throw in  songs from 2017 such as "Return" from Namnambulu, "But Not Tonight" by T.O.Y. and Gary Numan's "My Name is Ruin". I really hope to do a list of my favorite synthpop albums from 2007-2017 sometime in the coming weeks.

Songs to check out:
"Refuge" by Client
"Smaller" by Ashbury Heights
"Far From Pain" by Mondtraume
"Dreams in Black and White" by Zynic
"Intentions" by Sensuous Enemy
"Full Attack" by Marsheaux

Comments

Popular Posts