Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

So Monday I ended up staying home because I was sick as a dog. Despite the unplanned four day work week, I did manage to listen to some interesting/new music. Right now the new Junksista album Promiscuous Tendencies is at the top of my list of new music. I absolutely love the new album. I think it is their best work to date. I really should order a copy from the band when I get paid this coming week.

I hope there will be another US leg of IAMX's tour. I would like to see IAMX live at least once. I like what I am hearing on the new album.

Cosmic Armchair has a new EP out featuring remixes for their song "Valentine" and an acoustic mix of "Falling".

I really wish I could remember how I found out about Corde Oblique but I started listening to their music again. I probably found out about them via Justin of Sleepthief. The music is very relaxing not very different from Ashram. I would describe the music as being classical/darkwave. Absolutely beautiful music to listen to.

I have only listened to the new Anders Manga album once but I do like what I have heard so far. I have though listened to the new Ginger Snap5 album a couple of more times. That is some great synthrock. His first album is a classic IMO.

No matter how many times I listen to The Hating Tree, I have yet to get sick of it. Finding a cheap CD copy is next to impossible but last year I was able to score me a copy for about $10 via Amazon. What luck. I also have two digital copies of it via bandcamp and google play. It really has become one of my all time favorite albums. I can hardly wait for Chandelier to drop next week, this is probably the one time when I look forward to Valentine's Day.


Albums:




















Playlists:
Random Mix


Random Mix II


Random Mix III


Random Mix IV


Of Moondrop Tears: My Autumn Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts