Current favorite songs of the week

Stupid me left my list of songs I compile throughout the week for this weekly playlist at work but thank heavens I came up with a creative alternative mix. With the recent concert announcements made on FB today, I created a playlist loaded with bands who has shows coming up either tomorrow in the coming weeks and months.

If you have been living under a rock or in a cave, Velvet Acid Christ is performing at Club Underground tomorrow night. I am still under the weather and have a nagging cough. I rather not spread my germs among others at a concert so I am out.

Today it was announced that L7 will be at First Avenue in April. That totally made my day and week. I am all over that show. I have been waiting for this day to come when L7 tours and comes to Minneapolis. After seeing them play mostly east and west coast shows since the band got back together in 2014 or 2015, I have been green with envy. Imagine my joy when I saw in my news feed the event for the L7 show at First Avenue.

Yesterday, a good friend of mine and I decided to make plans to go see Depeche Mode at the United Center in June. This will be my first time seeing DM live so I am super excited for this show.

With L7 and Depeche Mode shows in my horizons, I am thinking of skipping the Covenant and Hocico shows. At the moment, it is a wait and see for me but I do have bills, I still need to buy my RT air ticket for Chicago to go see Nightwish at the Aragon Ballroom.


Comments

Popular Posts